Latest Hot

4 Jul 2015

Sex With My Sweet Manjula Aunty - English Sex Story

I am Avinash 23 years from Bangalore working as a structural engineer. Today I am going to explain my first sex experience with my sweet aunt which happened last five days back. Her name is Manjula; she is around 46 years old but she doesn’t have any child because my uncle as some problem. He is working as a lecturer in d PU College. But she is damn hot because of her caring beauty. She is goddess of sex her size was 34 32 36 amazing boobs.

After a long time I visited my aunt home she gave me some snacks and chatted for some time and ask about the job. I told everything then I ask about my uncle she told that he went for d trip. I ask my aunt when he will back: she told two more days. I said OK for tat again we chatted for 20 min then

Aunt: have I you have any work in d night

Me: I said no don’t have any work

Aunt: yesterday I sleep alone I am feeling afraid. Will you come to sleep today here because there is heavy rain?

Me: k aunty I will be back around 9 0clock

Aunt: thanks have i

Me: aunty I have some work I will go now my friends are waiting for me.

Aunt: OK

I went with my friends had some chat with them I think around 9:10 I got a call from my aunt she asked me where r you? It’s raining heavily I told I will be there with in 30 min. I reached my aunt home at 9:50 and I am wet due to rain so I changed my dress she gave me a my uncle shorts then I had my lunch and watching TV due to storm and heavy rain current gone for a while. After 15 min power came back then it’s a 2 bhk home but I slept in hall itself. Only my aunt sleeps in room. After an hour my aunt came near and she told I am feeling; afraid due to storm you please come and sleep there only I said ok aunt.

Unbelievable real story starts in my life from here my aunt sleep left side to me aft a while she came closer to me and her boobs touching my hands side by side. But I came to know that she intentionally doing this. Slowly in my mind starting to dream about to suck her boobs like a baby and I have to press it but with in a no time it came true to me. I turned around her and I put my hand above her and acting like sleeping. But her hand came closer towards my shorts and she touches my cook my cook getting rise with in a fraction of seconds; she came fully her hand in my shorts I scarcely opened my eyes and I ask my aunt, she told nothing will happen; it’s all common. She told there is no age limit for sex I agreed it happily then. She removed my shorts and I wear a white jockey under wear. She removed completely and sucking my cook like a lollipop she sucked it for nearly 10 min. My cook is fully erected and she came up and I put my hand on her boobs and I am touching it. It is so soft; in my life it’s a first time touching directly and I ask aunt I want milk; she told everything is yours.

She wore light color nightie. I opened the zip and she had a black color bra. I urgently lift her bra; I heavily sucking her right boobs and in one hand pressing other boob. I removed my sports banian and I raised my both aunt hand I uplifted the nightie. I saw her boob her melon is looking like a cheery I unhooked d bra. I throw it out I am lying on her and enjoying her boobs she moaning for tat but under arms as some smell. Then I went for down side, I removed my aunt panties. She wore dark blue color now my aunt is completely nude in d bed. I am watching her vagina; it’s like an Amazon forest. Slowly I put my hand to her vagina; she is moaning at that time. I fore played for 15 min some type of juices came from her vagina. She told to put ma penis into her vagina. I asked her if anything happens; she vigorously told put your cock into my vagina. I put ma penis to her vagina but it is too tight around1/4 inch move inner to her. I ask my aunt when you had your last sex; she told that 15 years back. I was shocked then slowly I put ma penis completely. Nearly I took 20 min to put completely. At last started to jerk off she’s moaning loudly; fuck me hard or Madu Madu the gun. After 7 min I completely put my all cum in my aunt pussy only. I put ma penis there only. I slept on above her for 10 min; after she slept on my left hand and she hugged me tightly like a baby. I put my hand in her vagina slept off I think we had sex completely around 2 hours at that session; this ma first sex experience. Around 4 O’clock once again I had sex with my aunt this time I fucked differently her one leg is on cot and other one is standing in d floor and more enjoyed.

We both again we have sex one more time around 10 clock it was amazing than this both session. I sucked her boobs in open kitchen and fucked in kitchen floor; it’s unforgettable.

If you enjoyed, comment.



english Sex Stories, affair stories, affair fucking story, affair news, masturbation story, affair stories english, wife english sex story, wife fucking friends, wife sex story english, my wife pussy, fucking stories, english sex stories, sex story english stories, masturbation english sexstories, fucking stories, english real sex story, item girl Stories in english, sister cousin aunty mom incest Sex stories, english sex story, english Dirty Stories, english Latest Sex Stories, real life sex stories, english Mobile Sex Stories, Hot english sex stories, english New Sex Stories Update, english sex stories, friend fucking story, friend mom, friend mom  fucking story, sister fucking story, friend sister fucking story, english bad stories, adult only stories, english sex story, englishsexstory, incest affair stories, family hot stories, english matter stories, english sexstory latest, mom son fucking stories english, mom son books pdf download, mom son facebook, mummy son fucking story, mother son fucking stories english, son fucking mom, mom son fucking story, mom son fucking story In english, mom removing blouse, bra, panty, mom and son serious relationship, mom son fucking mom english story, english sex story son fucking mom, mom  fucking son sexstory, son fucking mom story, son fucking mom english sex story, mom son sucking pussy, mom pussy son stories in english, mom pussy, aunty pussy stories in english, english pussy stories in english,  mom pussy licking, mom son fucking stories english, mom son fucking story english, mom son affair stories in english font, mom fucking stories, mom fucking story, son seducing mom, english sex, mom and sister fucking story, mom dick aunty, son mom fucking story, mom son fucking english stories, english mom pussy stories, english hardcore sex, dad daughter affair stories, dad daughter english hardcore fucking stories, daughter story, daughter pussy story In english, english father daughter sexstory, daddy daughter sexstory In english, dad daughter fucking story english, mom son sexstory in english pdf, dad daughter stories in english, sister brother fucking story, aunty sexstory, aunty pussy stories in english, aunty fucking story, aunty stories, aunty sexstory in english, english sexstory aunty, aunty pussy, aunty hot sexy boobs sucking, english Aunty pussy story,english Group sex story, aunty fucking sexstory, english aunty sexstory, cousin english sexstory, aunty fucking stories, aunty fucking story english, aunty fucking stories english, mom son sex story, mom son sexy stories, mom sucking my dick, young girl sucks stories
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 blogger-facebook:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Sex With My Sweet Manjula Aunty - English Sex Story Description: Sex With My Sweet Manjula Aunty - English Sex Story english Sex Stories, affair stories, affair fucking story, affair news, masturbation story, affair stories english, wife english sex story, wife fucking friends, wife sex story english, my wife pussy, fucking stories, english sex stories, sex story english stories, masturbation english sexstories, fucking stories, english real sex story, item girl Stories in english, sister cousin aunty mom incest Sex stories, english sex story, english Dirty Stories, english Latest Sex Stories, real life sex stories, english Mobile Sex Stories, Hot english sex stories, english New Sex Stories Update, english sex stories, friend fucking story, friend mom, friend mom fucking story, sister fucking story, friend sister fucking story, english bad stories, adult only stories, english sex story, englishsexstory, incest affair stories, family hot stories, english matter stories, english sexstory latest, mom son fucking stories english, mom son books pdf download, mom son facebook, mummy son fucking story, mother son fucking stories english, son fucking mom, mom son fucking story, mom son fucking story In english, mom removing blouse, bra, panty, mom and son serious relationship, mom son fucking mom english story, english sex story son fucking mom, mom fucking son sexstory, son fucking mom story, son fucking mom english sex story, mom son sucking pussy, mom pussy son stories in english, mom pussy, aunty pussy stories in english, english pussy stories in english, mom pussy licking, mom son fucking stories english, mom son fucking story english, mom son affair stories in english font, mom fucking stories, mom fucking story, son seducing mom, english sex, mom and sister fucking story, mom dick aunty, son mom fucking story, mom son fucking english stories, english mom pussy stories, english hardcore sex, dad daughter affair stories, dad daughter english hardcore fucking stories, daughter story, daughter pussy story In english, english father daughter sexstory, daddy daughter sexstory In english, dad daughter fucking story english, mom son sexstory in english pdf, dad daughter stories in english, sister brother fucking story, aunty sexstory, aunty pussy stories in english, aunty fucking story, aunty stories, aunty sexstory in english, english sexstory aunty, aunty pussy, aunty hot sexy boobs sucking, english Aunty pussy story,english Group sex story, aunty fucking sexstory, english aunty sexstory, cousin english sexstory, aunty fucking stories, aunty fucking story english, aunty fucking stories english, mom son sex story, mom son sexy stories, mom sucking my dick, young girl sucks stories Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top